OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

GHOSTWOOD 029: "My Life, My Tapes - Part 2" is Up!


"What did you see?"
"The abyss, Coop.  The abyss."
"What did you find there?"
"Wonderful things."
-- Dale Cooper and Windom Earle, The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes

It is happening again...My co-host with the most Xan Sprouse and I are back with a new episode of Ghostwood: The Twin Peaks Podcast!  This time, we finish up our review the 1991 Scott Frost novel The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes! 

LET'S ROCK!

In our latest episode, Xan and I discuss things like Xan being a fidgeter, Cooper impressing F.B.I. agents with his autographed photo of J. Edgar Hoover, more of Cooper's draft-dodging brother Emmet, love on the F.B.I. Academy gun range, Cooper dictating his tapes to his secretary Diane Evans but knowing that he's talking to himself, Cooper's first encounter with Albert Rosenfield and his first meeting with Gordon Cole, the early chess games between Cooper and Windom Earle, Windom Earle's mysterious abduction, Cooper working a joint FBI/DEA task force with Dennis (Denise) Bryson, Caroline Earle's mysterious abduction, Cooper and Caroline's mutual attraction, Dale Cooper's brain not being wired for love, Cooper's stabbing and Caroline's murder at the hands of Windom Earle, Cooper transferring to the F.B.I.'s San Francisco office, Cooper going undercover at a gay bar, Cooper's fear of dentists, Cooper investigating the death of Theresa Banks in Deer Meadow instead of Chet Desmond, a question from listener Rachel O'Rourke Williams on Facebook, Xan taking a trip to Spain, hoping our old "Diane..." cassette tapes won't get eatenand more!

If you'd like to check out our latest episode, you can find us on...

iTunes -- RIGHT HERE
Direct MP3 downloads/Libsyn -- RIGHT HERE
YouTube -- RIGHT HERE
Ghostwood's Facebook page
Ghostwood's Twitter account

Be sure to come back in three weeks as Xan and I review the 1990 Scott Frost audiobook "Diane..." - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper!  Look for more of Ghostwood: The Twin Peaks Podcast on iTunes, YouTube, Libsyn, and the official Southgate Media Group website!

No comments:

Post a Comment